Bonnie Brook Golf Course - Season pass rates for 2020 now available!!!
Bonnie Brook is a hidden gem of Lake County golf. With its tree-lined fairways and elevation changes, Bonnie Brook presents a challenge to golfers of all skill levels. For 2020, we have continued to keep our prices low on our Season Passes so more golfers can experience Bonnie Brook by calling it their HOME course.
Continuing this season will be weeknight musical entertainment and outdoor grilling. This is going to be an exciting season and we would love to have you with us for all the fun.
We encourage you to request a tour of our facility and welcome any questions you may have. Alternately, you may fill out the request form at right or call us at 847.360.4730. We look forward to hearing from you.
2020 Season Pass Application
Season Pass Benefits
- 15 percent off merchandise (excluding sale items and golf balls)
- Golf Greenshire for free!
- Special pricing for Bonnie Brook golf events.
Season Pass Rates: Green Fee Only
- A - Unlimited 7-Day Pass: $1,000 Resident / $1,100 Non-Resident
- B* - Unlimited Weekday Pass: $700 Resident / $810 Non-Resident
- C* - Unlimited Weekday Senior Pass: $650 Resident / $750 Non-Resident
- D* - Unlimited Weekday Junior Pass: $200 for all Juniors 18 and under
- E*** - Unlimited 7-Day Couples Pass: $1,660 Resident / $2,075 Non-Resident
- F*- Twilight Pass - Weekdays after 12 noon, Weekends after 12pm - $650-
- YA- Young Adult - 35yrs and under, anytime weekdays, after 9 on weekends - $550
- Cart Pass $900 added on to all pass but Couples Pass Couples Pass Cart is $1800 added.
Add on a Junior Pass with any Adult pass for $150. (Must live at same residence.)
*Passes B, C, D, and F are not valid on holidays or weekends until after 12pm.
***Couples Pass must live at same residence.